Laboratory Mini Chillers
The laboratory mini chillers of Arya Sarmayesh are produced in two models: open cycle and closed cycle.
This series of chillers are produced under the model (ACMO) and are designed specifically for connection to an open container. These chillers cannot be connected to a closed coil as they have a closed cycle inside the chiller. If they are connected to a closed coil outside, it is not possible to transfer the fluid to the system and also, the system will not tolerate changes in volume due to the contraction and expansion of the secondary fluid.
This series of chillers are produced under the model (ACMC) and are designed specifically for connection to a coil, condenser, or closed heat exchanger. These chillers cannot be connected to an open container as they have an open cycle inside the chiller. If they are connected to an open cycle outside, all the contents will spill into the other side. This system can tolerate changes in volume due to the contraction and expansion of the secondary fluid.
Note: Both of the above systems are very safe if selected correctly and all special conditions have been considered for them, and they can meet the users’ needs.
Two-year warranty or 1000 hours of operational operation
Ten years after-sales service
- Equipped with two pumps in ACMC models and one pump in ACMO models with a pressure of 2.5 bar
- Use of operator plate heat exchanger
- Backflow prevention system for the chiller system
- Anti-freeze thermostat.
- Visual flowmeter (rotameter)
- Sensor and display of the temperature of the fluid inlet and outlet
- 4.3-inch full-color touch screen and PLC display
- Automatic cut-off for the pump (hydrostat)
- Manual valve for regulating the fluid flow rate in the backflow mode
- Analog flowmeter.
- Analog pressure gauge
- High-pressure pumps (3 to 10 bar)
- Customized design according to the customer’s order
- Software communication with computer and laptop
- Display and graphing with the ability to save to external memory.
- Data logging and saving as an Excel file indefinitely.
- Display of errors that occurred in the chiller and saving the error table.
- Determining user access levels by the administrator.
- Non-linear sensor error correction (calibration).
- Display of the physical system in a moving manner.
- Bilingual in Persian/English