This series of ACMO chillers is designed specifically for connection to an open container. This series of chillers can not be connected to a closed coil because they are closed from the inside of the chiller and if connected to a closed coil on the outside, there is no fluid transfer to the system and, in addition, In addition, the system will not tolerate volume changes due to the contraction and expansion of secondary fluid.
Closed Loop: This series of chillers is manufactured under the ACMC model and is specially designed for connecting to a coil, condenser or closed circuit breaker.
This series of chillers can not be connected to an open container because they are open from the inside of the chiller and if they are connected to an open circuit in the outer space , all contents of one side will be thrown on the other side, this system will tolerate volume changes due to the contraction and expansion of the secondary fluid.
Note: The two above-mentioned systems are very secure if they are selected correctly, and all special modes are considered for them and can meet the needs of users.
Warranty for 2 Years or 2000 hours of Operative Usage
۱۰ Years After Sale Services
- Equipped with two pumps in the ACMC models and one pump in ACMO models with a pressure of 2.5 bar
- Brazed heat exchanger
- Bypass for cooling systems
- Antifreeze thermostat
- Temperature sensor for inlet & outlet of the fluid
- HMI 4.3 in colored & PLC Hydrostat for pump
- The manual valve for setting the flow rate bypass
- Analog Flow Meters
- Analog Pressure transmitter
- High pressure pump (3 to 10) bar
- Design and construction as per customer’s order
- Software connection with computer and laptopd and gas routes
- Run in two ways: PID and ON/OFF
- Draw graph and storage on flash memory
- Data logger and storage on flash memory
- Display the errors occurring in the chiller and save the error table
- Determine user access level by admin
- Correction of sensor error in nonlinear (calibration)
- Two languages Farsi/English